- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1845 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1815 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU II copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games. NV Messaging
|Graphic Chip Set||NVIDIA|
|Graphic Memory||6 GB|
|Graphic Card Series||NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER™|
|System Memory Specification||GDDR6|
|Video Memory||GDDR6 6GB|
|Memory Clock||14002 MHz|
|Card Bus||PCI Express 3.0|
|Engine Clock||Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1815 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz, OC Mode – 1845 MHz (Boost Clock)|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320|
|Interface||Display Port : Yes x 1 (DisplayPort 1.4), DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D), HDCP Support : Yes (2.2), HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native)|
|Maximum Display Support||3|
|Country of Origin||China|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Power Connectors||8 Pin*1|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)||8.1 ” x 4.9 ” x 1.8 ” Inch|