AMD AM4 X570 ATX Workstation motherboard with 3 PCIe 4.0 x16, 14 with IR3555 power stages, DDR4 ECC memory support, Intel Gigabit LAN, dual M.2, U.2, and ASUS Control Center Express
- Three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots with optimized lane arrangement of 3-way x8/x8/x8 to accelerate an increasingly diverse array of workloads
- Reliable and responsive ECC memory suitable for mission critical tasks
- ASUS Control Center Express: A software utility equipped with a GbE LAN controller for out-of-band management to enhance hardware-level control for improved IT efficiency
- Ultra-fast storage: Up to 64Gbps M.2 & 32Gbps U.2, plus up to 10Gbps back-panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 with Type-A and Type-C ports
- Ultra-efficient VRM heatsink: Beefy heatsinks, heatpipe, and built-in PCH fan design maximizes surface area for heat dissipation to enable unthrottled performance
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 IR3555 power stages, ProCool II connectors, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Active PCH heatsink solution: The low-noise custom Delta Superflo fan with a 60,000-hour durability, plus Air Duct and finned heatsink design for cooling control
ASUS Pro Workstation motherboards are designed for professionals in AI training, deep learning, animation, 3D rendering or media production. Featuring expandable graphics, extensive storage, impressive connectivity and exceptional overall performance and reliability, Pro Workstation motherboards are the ideal solution for creative professionals. Each motherboard includes centralized management software with support for out-of-band management, so they’re also an efficient and cost-effective option for IT administrators.
Fully loaded takes on new meaning when you have up to 24 PCI Express® lanes and those lanes can be split in a 3-way x8/x8/x8 configuration spanning the board’s trio of PCIe x16 slots, allowing you to load up on GPUs to accelerate an increasingly diverse array of workloads, including AI training, 3D rendering, and scientific or financial modeling.
ASUS 2-WAY VGA holder
The Pro WS X570-ACE is packed with an exclusive two-way VGA holder to provide extra rigid support for up to two high-end graphics cards, to prevent potentially damaging bowing or bending. This VGA holder is easy to install and can be mounted with an additional system fan (up to 120mm), making sure your workstation has ample cooling to complete any task.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is centralized server-grade software that works in conjunction with a GbE LAN controller which also serves as a management controller to reduce IT operational costs and improves efficiency. Its out-of-band management enables hardware-level control such as remote hardware reset, BIOS setting and update, and operating system installation across multiple clients, and remotely troubleshoot crashes or unexpected shutdowns.
Make your memory faster and reliable
Error-Correcting-Code (ECC) support offers a potent foundation for your build and enables Pro WS X570-ACE to automatically detect and repair single-bit memory errors, ensuring reliable and responsive performance in mission-critical environments.
Proprietary Memory Design
ASUS OptiMem memory trace layout unleashes the full performance potential of AMD’s Infinity Fabric architecture by enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies.
Power delivery enhancements
The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors boast more cores and bandwidth, demanding more power than typical desktop CPUs. Pro WS X570-ACE is geared up for the demands of these high-core-count processors, offering a stable power to ensure optimal performance.